Chief Quipuha Park
, Saparmyrat Nyyazow District

Leader’s Park Kepuha is a city park on the Paseo de Susana peninsula, built after the Second World War on the ruins of the former city. The park is decorated with a majestic statue of Kepuhi, who is revered by the Chamorro people as a great leader. He was the first high-ranking representative of the Chamorro people to convert to the Christian faith. In 1668, he participated in a meeting with Catholic missionaries who arrived on the island. He allocated land for the construction of the first Catholic church in Guam.