Museum of Fine Arts of Adjara in Batumi
Georgia, Batumi

The Museum of Fine Arts of Adjara is located in one of the historical buildings of Batumi. This monumental building was designed by the famous architect Kakha Javakhishvili in 1949. The building is characterized by a strict and carefully crafted composition and simple decor. The walls are faced with white limestone slabs, the facade is decorated with a relief frieze of the famous sculptor Tamara Abakelia.
The Museum of Fine Arts was officially opened on December 19, 1998.
The museum has three halls: a hall for special exhibitions and various exclusive events, a permanent exhibition hall and a small hall in the underground room. The garden adjacent to the museum is an outdoor exhibition space of 3850 square meters.
Here are just a few works by Lado Gudiashvili and one painting by Niko Pirosmani. The main collection consists of the works of contemporary artists, sculptures and objects of decorative art. Tours are conducted in Georgian, Russian and English, an audio guide is available.

Related Tour Objects
Museum of Religion named after David Komakhidze in Batumi
Museum of Religion named after David Komakhidze in Batumi
Museums
Avanos Hair Museum
Avanos Hair Museum
Museums
Arktikum Museum and Science Center
Arktikum Museum and Science Center
Museums
Numismatic Cabinet of the Polish Mint in Warsaw
Numismatic Cabinet of the Polish Mint in Warsaw
Museums