Bus station Slutsk
Belarus, Sluck

By order of the Main Directorate of Road Transport under the Council of Ministers of the BSSR of May 19, 1956, an independent passenger car fleet was organized in the town of Slutsk (motor transport office No. 1 - passenger). The car fleet was located on Pokrovsky Street, 13. Four routes were organized in the city of Slutsk, on which 8-10 PAZ-651 buses, five intercity and seven suburban routes worked. All these routes were serviced by one ticket office, which was located in an office building on Pokrovsky Street in a small room. In 1959, at the place where the Youth Center is now, a bus station was built. In the building of the bus station there were two ticket offices - a suburban and intercity, as well as a dispatch service. Currently, that station, which corresponded to the aesthetics and standards of Soviet times, has ceased to meet modern requirements, so it was decided to reconstruct it. More than three billion rubles were spent on updating the bus station. The station has undergone dramatic changes: interior finishing work has been completed, new cash registers and new furniture for passengers in the waiting room have been installed, the roof of the metal tile has been repaired, an information board has been installed, tickets are sold in computers, a shopping mall selling both food and household items and more. Today, a modern, updated bus station, wonderfully fits into the architecture of the city and is a part of its life.

Related Tour Objects
Railway station Vitebsk
Railway station Vitebsk
Stations
Bus station Vitebsk
Bus station Vitebsk
Stations
Railway station Gomel
Railway station Gomel
Stations
Railway station Pinsk
Railway station Pinsk
Stations
Train station Mogilev
Train station Mogilev
Stations
Train station Bobruisk
Train station Bobruisk
Stations
Hikkaduwa Bus Station
Hikkaduwa Bus Station
Stations
Budapest West Station
Budapest West Station
Stations