Church of St. Demetrius
Bulgaria, Kyustendil

The Church of St. Demetrius was built in honor of the Holy Great Martyr Demetrius of Solunsky in 1865 at the initiative of the Kyustendil teacher Daskal Dmitri. Funds for the construction and decoration of the temple were issued by local rich, artisans, teachers and dignitaries.

Tourist Objects nearby
Hisarlyk Fortress
Hisarlyk Fortress
House-Museum of Illo Voivoda
House-Museum of Illo Voivoda
Old Church of St. Mine
Old Church of St. Mine
Church of St. Mina
Church of St. Mina
Metropolitan Church of the Assumption
Metropolitan Church of the Assumption
House-Museum Emfiegy House
House-Museum Emfiegy House
Related Tour Objects
Avignon Cathedral of Notre-Dame-de-Dôme
Avignon Cathedral of Notre-Dame-de-Dôme
Churches and cathedrals
Churches and cathedrals
Churches and cathedrals
Churches and cathedrals
Salzburg Cathedral
Salzburg Cathedral
Churches and cathedrals
All Saints Anglican Church in Galle
All Saints Anglican Church in Galle
Churches and cathedrals