House-Museum Emfiegy House
Bulgaria, Kyustendil

This house is an architectural monument of the Renaissance. It was built in 1874 and belonged to Hristo Lazov Kazanjiyat, the first master of the Kyustendil guild. His heir was engaged in tobacco trade, from which came the name of the house, which can be translated into Russian as "tobacco house".
The internal exhibition of the house shows the life of the urban population at the turn of the XIX-XX centuries. The furniture and household items that can be seen here belonged in the past to the rich and famous families of Kyustendil.

Tourist Objects nearby
Hisarlyk Fortress
Hisarlyk Fortress
House-Museum of Dmitry Peshev
House-Museum of Dmitry Peshev
Ahmed Bay Mosque
Ahmed Bay Mosque
Church of St. George
Church of St. George
Emanuel Popdimitrov Regional Library
Emanuel Popdimitrov Regional Library
Church of St. Mina
Church of St. Mina
Metropolitan Church of the Assumption
Metropolitan Church of the Assumption