Venetian shipyards
Greece, Gouvia

Venetian shipyards were built in 1716 by sailors to repair and store their ships. As the location of the naval base, they chose the large Gulf of Gouvia. They fortified the harbor entrance by building a small fort known as Scarpa.
To date, only huge arches have survived, under the arches of which they organize summer tent youth camps.

Related Tour Objects
White Mountain Park Tivdi marble
White Mountain Park Tivdi marble
Structures
Hydropolis
Hydropolis
Structures
Abra - traditional Arab boat
Abra - traditional Arab boat
Structures
Coliseum
Coliseum
Structures
Snow Castle and Hotel
Snow Castle and Hotel
Structures
Liberty Bell
Liberty Bell
Structures
Staer Hopper
Staer Hopper
Structures